100 Things About Me
1. I got married on August 18th 2001.
2. Our divorce was final in February of 2006.
3. I am now very happily single.
4. I did however have a wonderful baby girl a.k.a "The Monkey" that made it all worth while.
5. My passion is music. I love just about every different kind out there.
6. I have 8 tattoos, however they are not un-tasteful if there is such a thing.
7. I used to have my tongue pierced. I had it for 10 years before I took it out. Quite honestly, I miss it.
8. I have a "cold pillow" that I have had since I was very little. It goes everywhere with me, except to work. I would totally take it there if I could.
9. I put my hands all over it, wrap it around my arms, bury my feet in it, and put it over my face, but I refuse to actually lay my head on it to sleep.
10. I love to chew gum, my hair, and pen caps.
11. I always turn the tab on my soda cans to the right. I have done it ever since I was young and couldn't find my soda at a family reunion. I always know which one is mine now.
12. I went to college to major in Criminal Justice, but stopped going when I got my job with the phone company. The money just didn't compare.
13. I no longer work at the phone company, thank god. I have a job working for the local government and I have gone back to school. I will complete my bachelors degree in Public Administration in December, 2011.
14. I hate bridges of any kind, but especially the ones over very large bodies of water.
15. I have always had a weight problem. I have lost a lot of weight before, but of course I gained it back. I am determined to get my weight under control for good this time.
16. I have this nack for picking up on song lyrics almost immediately.
17. I despise having my picture taken.
18. I have a foot fetish. Not a nasty one. I have to have my heals soft and scrubbed, and my toes manicured and cut. I also love a good foot massage.
19. I could care less about my finger nails though.
20. I don't like to fly. The fear of plummeting to my death sometimes beats out my need to travel.
21. I will get on a plane though, with major coaxing, and some sleeping pills.
22. The homeless people at freeway off ramps scare me sometimes. I have a fear that they are going to climb right in my car.
23. I do however help whenever possible. Just not at freeway off ramps. LOL
24. I believe in God and Heaven, however as I continue to grow older, I am finding it harder and harder to remain positive about the chances of myself ending up there.
25. I support everything. I am Pro life and Pro choice. I have known people who have babies, and people who have had abortions. I judge no one. I also support gay marriage.
26. I have selective hearing. I am very good at blocking out what I don't want to hear or what I am not interested in, but I can still keep up with the conversation.
27. I am extremely honest. Sometimes a little too honest. To a fault.
28. I have however told my fair share of lies.
29. I have been known to give good relationship and love advice, though I hardly ever listen to myself.
30. I am a reality T.V addict.
31. Sex And The City is my all time favorite TV show. I used to watch the reruns every night, until I got the box set on DVD. The movies are great too.
32. I'm always sure... until I doubt.
33. If I could turn back time, I would. But I wont tell to where I would turn it to.
34. My favorite movie when I was growing up was Grease. I used to love John Travolta.
35. Now I can no longer choose a favorite movie, but I can tell you that John has been replaced.
36. These days, I love Dermot Mulroney and Josh Duhamel.
37. I also think Angelina Jolie is hot. I love all of her movies.
38. I hate peanuts. I cant stand peanut butter. But I sure am a sucker for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
39. I don't eat red meat. I am not a vegetarian. I still eat chicken and cheese.
40. I am an extremely picky eater. I will only eat brand named foods.
41. I don't do leftovers...EVER!
42. I believe in destiny, fate, love at first site, and endless love.
43. I also know that love can and does end.
44. I am extremely critical of myself as a person and as a mother.
45. I move at my own pace in life and love. I never let anything or anyone lead me.
46. I often find myself daydreaming about my past, present and future.
47. I am a total boxer girl. I cant stand briefs, but if you are built right, boxer briefs can be pretty sexy too.
48. Click the link to see my point. Mark Wahlberg!
49. I believe music is the soundtrack to ones life. At least mine.
50. Patience is a virtue I didn't bother standing in line for. I have none!
51. I saw my future before me when I was 27, got scared and ran the other way. Now I am learning to live again.
52. The Counting Crows Rock!
53. One time, at band camp... No Really, I admit it. I went to band camp. I am sworn to secrecy as to what really goes on there though.
54. I suck at keeping secrets. I could'nt keep one to save my life.
55. If you earn my trust, you should consider yourself lucky. Trust is something I don't give to many. And if I do, you can be assured I will do anything for you.
56. I sooooo cant dance!
57. I once hit a pedestrian crossing the street. She wasn't in a cross walk, and she definitely didn't look both ways.
58. Did I mention I was in my car? She was in a coma for 9 months. Yeah, that sucked!
59. Shortly after the incident I stopped my car in the middle of the road, got out, and yelled at these teenagers for jay walking. I told them I had ran people over before, and I would do it again! My friends laughed like crazy, but I was serious. (They say once you get the taste for it....)
60. I am still not kidding.
61. I hate chick flicks. All that mushy love gunk makes me ill. GAG!
62. Chocolate is my Kryptonite.
63. I bite my bottom lip constantly. Especially when I am nervous. Because of this, I have an endless supply of chapstick.
64. When I am in public, I watch everyone around me except those I am there with. I occasionally enjoy eaves dropping on another's argument.
65. I am a rebel. I load the dishwasher without rinsing the dishes first. We should be lucky I load the dishwasher at all.
66. I am not easily offened. Go ahead, try me.
67. I think if something offends you, you should analyze yourself, instead of what offended you.
68. I live off a combination of caffeine and nicotine. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and Marlboro Ultra Lights. Quite healthy I must say.
69. I love the water. Swimming is one of my favorite past times. I think getting your head wet and letting the water drip down your back and face is an awesome feeling.
70. I hate when the water from my shower splashes me in the face. Crazy, I know.
71. I always sit with one leg crossed under the other. Even in the car. Not when I am driving though. Well... not all the time anyway.
72. I drop the F bomb way too often.
73. If I make a resolution next year, the F bomb would be it! That and quitting smoking. I would probably fail miserably at both.
74. I am perpetually late. I run on my own internal clock. Anyone who knows me is aware of this and copes well.
75. I will rip the hair off my overly thick eyebrows with hot wax, but I am deathly afraid of spiders.
76. I am a Pisces. Not that I think that makes any sort of cosmic difference.
77. I hate elevators. (repeat plummeting to my death speal.)
78. I get irritated very easily. I am learning to walk away though. I am trying very hard to sensor my words. Unfortunatley I was born with out one.
79. I am a hypochandriac.
80. Whenever someone is talking about something that is wrong with them, I plug my ears for fear of catching it. So please don't share.
81. Sometimes I speak my thoughts unintentionally. "Did I just say that outloud?" has really come out of my mouth more than once.
82. I dream in color, but the people in my dreams have no faces. Sometimes the entire head is missing. (Wonder what that means...)
83. I occasionally have anger issues.
84. I used to be an extremely jealous person. I had to learn to get past that. It makes for very unhealthy relationships.
85. I hold grudges. For a very very very long time.
86. I never thought it would be so hard to think of 100 things about me.
87. I don't read books. I don't have the time or patience. I do read my Cosmo every month though.
88. I get bored with things easily and loose interest. (like this list.)
89. If you have something to hide, I'll find it. I am that good.
90. I am bold as love.
91. I vow everyday to be a stronger woman than the day before.
92. I still believe a mans word should be his bond. Sadly it rarely is.
93. I resent people who think that because I am a women, I'm supposed to think their baby is cute and that I should coo over it.
94. I love myself...more than anyone else, I believe in me...even when others can't see.
95. I have been told I have a lethal glare. I don't even know when I am doing it.
96. I constantly interrupt people.
97. I despise G.W. I know you could care less what I think. That's ok, I probably feel the same way about you.
98. Turns out I don't know everything. But I still pretend very well.
99. I believe in Karma, and I am sure its only a matter of time before it catches up with me.
100. I believe that a friends love says "If you ever need anything, I'll be there." True love says "You wont ever need anything, because I will be there."